It's a loooooong night  

Posted by Tiffany in

It's now 6:37 in the morning, and I haven't slept all night.

Welcome to my life as a student.

I'm now 2000 words into my assignment and still have another 500 to go and after that, I have the delightful job of trekking 2 1/2 hours to the New Territories to hand in my assignments. It's funny...you'd think I'd be annoyed and frustrated, but strangely, I find this all so amusing.

Then again, that could be because apparently lack of sleep makes you behave in a similar fashion to when you're drunk.

Or maybe it could be the numerous cups of coffee I've drunk.

All I know is, after writing about musicals and Disney movies all night, I feel like dancing and singing my lungs out.

Life is good.

Ahhh...more coffee...*wanders off*

This entry was posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 at Monday, December 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

It's funny to think Ed and Aafke are parents now. Just this Jan, we met them and I didn't even know if they were a couple. Now they're such good friends of ours and have a BABY!

I really admire the discipline you set down to establish your quiet time. And I still want that too. Especially with uni starting next month (my turn).

Luv you, Tiff.

12/12/2008 1:11 AM

Hi girl :)

So, your writing about Disney movies huh? Sounds interesting. Are you a film major?

12/13/2008 11:20 PM

Post a Comment