Dancing for Him  

Posted by Tiffany in

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31

The dress rehearsal didn't go so well and I was pretty worried. I could tell that I was anxious because I was barely saying anything, but still, I remembered the words the Lord had spoken to me the day before, "You were lovely when you danced today and your dance is going to be beautiful tomorrow" and clung to that promise.

The second I stepped onto the stage, I felt the magic. His hands were on me...I wasn't just dancing for Him but dancing with Him. It was my first time dancing with Him and I'll never forget it. His presence was so strong and every movement I made felt as if it was overflowing with His hope and love, and the music just carried me from step to step without any stress on my part. I knew that He was there, and that my Love, my Prince was right there dancing with me, and that nothing else mattered except for the fact that He loves me. Time seemed to stand still and the world faded away as I danced and lost myself in Him.

*sigh* Every time I think about it I want to cry because it was just so beautiful. Who are we that God, the King of kings should care so much about us? Who am I that He should love me so? And yet He does!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at Tuesday, December 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Psalm 149:3-4 Let them praise his name with dancing, making melody to him with tambourine and lyre! For the LORD takes pleasure in his people; he adorns the humble with salvation.

12/21/2008 4:40 AM

Post a Comment