Am I going crazy?  

Posted by Tiffany in


I think I'm losing my mind.

I'm STILL writing my paper for Psychology, except now I'm laughing hysterically every 20 seconds because I'm reading it out loud in an Australian accent, and then an Indian accent, and then a Chinese accent. Did I mention that I'm doing this in my bedroom...alone??? Surely this is a bit weird even for me?

It's been a long time since I've had to write something 'academic'...more than 2 years to be precise! And it certainly shows...there's been so many times while writing this paper where I find myself typing, "And so I give glory to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ," and then go, "Ooops...that's not gonna work," all said in a nice Indian accent with the head bobbing thing too, of course. I tried to end my conclusion with, "In Jesus' name, Amen," but obviously that's really not gonna work either. How do people normally end their academic papers? "The End" ??? "And they all lived happily ever after" ???

I know there must be something intelligent somewhere.

I just can't seem to find where it's hiding.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 at Sunday, October 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

You're so funny!!

Thanks, Tiff. It's very uplifting to be reading this. =)

10/07/2008 1:44 AM

I'm sorry, Tiff... that was me in a wrong account. =P

10/07/2008 1:45 AM

LOL...I like "The End", personally.

10/08/2008 2:14 AM

tiff, they don't say anything, they just finish what they are explaining and then that is the end, and everyone knows it.

I love that movie Master of Disguise because my 14 year old son and I love to practice all of the voices he does in it, we do it all the time, when we are at work or play, even answering the phone in different characters lol ;)

11/03/2008 11:14 AM

Post a Comment