Finished  

Posted by Tiffany in

Man, that took so much effort. I've finally just finished manually importing entries from my other blog (which I've now deleted) and typing up blog entries from when I was away from home these last 5 and 1/2 months. Thank God it only took me about TWO HOURS!!! Haha, still, I'm not complaining...I love this blog.

I created a new blog when I moved to Singapore last year in August because I felt like a fresh start, but the more I try to run away, the more I realise that you know what? My past IS a part of me. It's not me anymore, it doesn't define me, but it really DID happen and I accept it now.

I WAS a drunk, I WAS an addict, I WAS messed up. But now I'm saved by grace and I really do have a clean slate. So I'm back (not that I think anyone even reads this blog anymore). I ain't running anymore.

Plus, in the last year, God has taken me so far from the person that I used to be that I don't even know who that girl from the past is anymore. Praise Him for transformation and change! Wooo!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 at Saturday, July 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I like your blog too! Wish you told me earlier about this blog. ;-) I was reading your previous posts and found my self nodding along with a lot of what you wrote. Haha. You tore up a book in rage before?? Ow...
Can you tell me how to subscribe?

7/06/2008 3:31 PM
Anonymous  

i think this is a cool blog

10/03/2008 6:25 AM

Post a Comment