DTS Graduation!  

Posted by Tiffany in ,

It was my DTS graduation yesterday! I can't believe that it's all nearly over. It seems like just yesterday that I arrived here in Penang. I never thought that I would complete it...somehow there was always this part of me that didn't believe that I wouldn't mess this up.

It was such a good graduation! God really came through for me when I shared my testimony about my DTS experience. Before, I only had a vague idea of what He wanted me to share about, but when I sat down and asked Him for the specifics, He gave me so many details in a coherent, logical flow and even gave me key phrases!

I was so blessed. Before I shared, I had been praying that even though I was sharing to a room full of Christians and only sharing for 3 minutes, that God would somehow use my testimony to encourage people and build their faith. Anyways, so many people came up to me afterwards to say that they had indeed been encouraged! Go God!

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 at Sunday, June 08, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment