6 weeks in Nepal for missions  

Posted by Tiffany in

"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." - Isaiah 58:11

Thank you so much, Lord, for the blessings You bring to my life, how You always know what I need and then give me a hundred times more!

You have surrounded me in LOVE and I am drowning in it. Thank You that before I leave to Nepal, You gave me phone calls with Dad, Mum, Tom, Damien, Jimmy, Abby and I also got to see Les. You bless me abundantly and I could never thank You enough.

Off to Nepal in 2 1/2 hours!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 at Monday, April 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment