What a refreshing way to start the day  

Posted by Tiffany in

Unlike other people. I leave brushing my teeth as my last act instead of first. See, I find brushing my teeth so boring, so I wait till I've gotten ready and put on my contacts, and then brush them in front of the computer. This morning, after I was dressed, my makeup done and my contacts on, I began squeezing the tube of toothpaste onto my toothbrush.

Funny thing, I must've held the tube too close to the toothbrush, because when I move the tube away, it flicked against the bristles on my toothbrush, and flicked a clump of toothpaste straight into my eye. Yes, I had Aquafresh toothpaste in my eye. So I'm there debating what to do, trying to read the 'in case of emergency' text on the tube with one eye, and the whole time my eye is BURNING. Finally, I decide to flush out my eye with water (apparently that's the logical thing to do), so I very carefully and gingerly dab water on my eye (I'm trying not to mess up my mascara), and that water proceeds to liquidify that clump all over my eye AND cause my mascara to enter my eye.

Finally, 15 mins later (and many tears later), I sit down in front of my computer in my work clothes and start brushing my teeth. Only, I read an email that makes me excited and I forget that I'm brushing my teeth and so I open my mouth and cheer.

Toothpaste all over my work clothes...for the 5th day in a row. You'd think I'd learn.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at Tuesday, September 25, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment