You're on the losing team  

Posted by Tiffany

I pity Satan.

Yes, really, I do. He thinks that he's destroying me, by knocking me down time and time again, but he doesn't realise that my Father is infinitely stronger. He uses what Satan uses to steal from me to refine me, strengthen me in Him and teach me to go deeper.

"What doesn't kill us makes us stronger". Yes, that is true. But only if we submit to God and hand the pain over. If not, we become bitter, hardened, less human. Only God can use the bad in our lives to glorify Himself and transform us into His likeness.

The pain and suffering gets to me, but I am thankful that God is carrying me through this and growing my character.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 at Monday, April 09, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Amen!! It is so true. God lets us go through trials to strengthen us in Him. I have seen it over and over in my walk as well. Praise God he loves us that much :)

4/10/2007 4:23 AM

Pity him...? No!!

Despise him...? Yes!!

I get what you're saying though. He is fighting a lost battle. He can't ever win - it has already been won. And everytime we fall we can take what we have learned from that fall and apply it to our lives.

So why does he try so hard? He is going to be thrown into the fiery pit one day? And he knows it.
Because he wants to fool as many as he can before that day comes.
But your past is forgotten and everytime he reminds you of what you were or did in your past - you just remind him of his future.

4/10/2007 9:26 PM

Hello Sweet Lily.

There is something over at my blog for you - come and see!

4/11/2007 4:00 PM

Hang in there. You have the right attitude. God bless you.

4/13/2007 12:46 AM

amen!!! your winning! :)
and ull always be on the victory team...

4/14/2007 11:01 AM
Anonymous  

Be blessed Lily. What an amazing testimony you share.

Bea~working to help women reclaim their dignity and dollars.
www.pinktruth.com

4/26/2007 5:02 AM

That is so true. I've gone through some hard times that I never thought would end, but I am a much stronger and better person than I was. And God will use that pain for good.

5/12/2007 5:42 AM

Hi, it's Snoskred here. I've recently become a blogging chick and have set myself a challenge to comment on as many Blogging Chick blogs as I can. So that's why I'm here. ;)

As long as you keep getting up when you get knocked down. :) Stay strong!

Snoskred
http://snoskred.blogspot.com/

6/07/2007 12:47 AM

Post a Comment