Thursday Thirteen #7  

Posted by Tiffany in

13 people that I am thankful for

1. My mum, because of who she is, which is the most awesome mum in the world!
2. My dad, because without him, I would not exist ;)
3. My grandma, because she's so cute and she makes me laugh.
4. Ruedi, my ex-boyfriend who is now one of my best buddies.
5. Abby, my sweetest and closest Christian friend in the world.
6. Meiling & Paul, the couple who live next door who are kinda like my new Christian family.
7. Kathleen, my best chick friend when I was in college last year.
8. Andrew, the guy who called me everyday at college to make sure I was alive.
9. Derek, for his awesome sense of humour.
10. Anne, for taking the time out of her life to pray for people.
11. My brother, for the way my heart lights up when I hear him laugh.
12. Chris, my new friend who is so intellectually interesting.
13. My online friends and regular readers who leave such awesome comments when I'm feeling down and when I'm full of joy.

I am so blessed.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 13, 2006 at Friday, October 13, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Great list.

And in reading your blog, I am very proud of you. Scripture tells us that when we come to Christ, we are a new creation. In your interactions with friends, you've seen that in a powerful way.

I will tell you that my experience is different from mine, but I just wanted to say that I am proud of you being so open and posting your struggles. It makes it easier for us to encourage you.

Happy TT!
God bless,
Bubba

10/14/2006 2:59 AM

A great list! Sounds like you have a lot of wonderful people in your life!

10/14/2006 3:59 AM

I'm sure that those people feel thankful for having known you as well.

Feel free to visit my site and leave your thoughts anytime. =)

10/14/2006 1:47 PM

hm. well, im thankful that ur thankful for me too.

thankfully yours,
wifey.x

:)

P.S. HK tickets are tooo expensive.. i mite not come back :( unless we can find cheaper ones.

10/15/2006 12:57 PM

You have a wonderful support group of friends and family. Yes, you truly are blessed.

10/19/2006 7:42 AM

Post a Comment