Speak words of life  

Posted by Tiffany in

What I am learning so fast this week is that when I am lost and falling, it is my Christian brothers and sisters who will stand by me and pick me up. Since Friday, I haven't been able to smile or laugh, and nothing felt right at all because I just wasn't able to come back to God.

But today, this wonderful woman Anne at church prayed with me and helped me to stand again and to return into God's arms. It was so beautiful. Afterwards, I just felt so light and peaceful, and it was so amazing to know that I'd been forgiven, and that God loves me so much that He won't let me be alone. In fact, His grace is so awesome that He helped me to not only forgive my old friends but to also pray for goodness in their lives. If you had told me yesterday that I'd be doing that, I would've said you were crazy because all I wanted was to hurt them so much. God is so good to me.

Not only did He forgive me and surround me with His presence today, but He also made me an official librarian of the church! And He also got this girl Gabby at church to train me, and now I'm also serving at church as a coffee barista! Wooooo...not bad for a day's work, eh? And the best part is it doesn't even stop there! After He did all this for me, He also brought a new friend into my life today who not only understands what I'm going through, but has also sorta been there in the past.

I never thought God could just work so powerfully and fast.

But then again, should I even be surprised? He is the most awesome Creator of the heavens and earth...the God of the impossible things. How can I even begin to describe how thankful and joyful I am right now?

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 12, 2006 at Thursday, October 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I'm so happy for you! I'm praying for you, too!
Camy

10/13/2006 5:23 AM
Anonymous  

God is awesome!!! I'm so glad things are looking up again.

10/13/2006 8:08 AM

I'm glad things are doing better for you!

10/13/2006 10:02 AM

Post a Comment