Teach me how to make pancakes  

Posted by Tiffany in

Surely one of you mums out there can teach me how to make pancakes! Aren't these a sorry mess?

"Eww, you're actually going to eat that?" said my younger brother when he saw that. I had three bites before I had to throw it away. Turns out when I was mixing the pancake mixture, I poured the milk too fast and much, so there were brilliant little lumps of flour.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at Wednesday, October 11, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

HIDEOUS!

HAHAHAHA>....JK. i know u got mad cooking skills lol ;)

make me it one day

hope u feelin betta. mwa- xx

10/12/2006 3:44 PM

OMG! I can't believe it!! Your pancakes look just like mine!! My family is amazed at how I can totally ruin a stack of pancakes...glad to know I'm not alone!

10/17/2006 11:24 AM

Yes, pretty awful. After the puddle of batter hits the hot griddle, you have to watch for the little bubbles to form on top, then peek under it before you flip it.

10/19/2006 7:45 AM
Anonymous  

Well, after looking at the pancakes I feel really hungry. I would have continued to eat the pancakes, but that's cuz I like eating!

11/03/2006 3:57 PM

Post a Comment