BBQ  

Posted by Tiffany

In the 6 years that I've lived in Hong Kong, I have never had friends over at my house for a get-together or party. I've never felt comfortable enough with my friends to want to show them a more personal side, but God has blessed me with such amazing friends at church. It really wasn't until I was completely obedient to God and weeded out my old friends that He really blessed me with godly friendships.

Today, I had friends over for a BBQ at my house for the first time ever in Hong Kong! I just love them so much that I wanted to do something nice for them. I thank God for my amazing parents who allowed me to have them over, and my mum who helped marinate the meats and vegetables. I had such an amazing time, and I'm sitting here smiling and feeling so content. God rocks.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 29, 2006 at Sunday, October 29, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

God certainly does rock!

10/30/2006 9:28 AM

Oops, sorry, the above comment was made by me, I was just accidentally signed in with my dad's account!

10/30/2006 9:29 AM

awesome awesome im so hapy 4 ya babe yea thats where i found love too

newais msg me online even if im on offline mode. u got time to pray 2gether for a whiel? I suddenly feel a desire pushing me to... u know that feeling rite..heh......k.....msg me!!! hope u have time today?xoxo

10/30/2006 9:56 AM

Sounds like fun!!


Mary

11/01/2006 1:25 PM

Wow...I bet your friends love you too! Cuz they do. I know I do. Keep on BBQing and making good smores.

11/07/2006 8:59 PM

Hmm... not about the god stuff, but I totally know where you are coming from about feeling weird about letting friends come to your place. I feel that alot.

11/12/2006 4:22 PM

Post a Comment