I am a tech idiot  

Posted by Tiffany in

So first I lost all my comments when I switched to Haloscan, but luckily I managed to retrieve all of them back when I swapped back to Blogger. But now, I thought I'd be 'smart' and 'cool' and test out Blogger Beta. They have these new widgets that you can add onto the sidebar, and whilst messing around with that, I decided to try editing the html of my template.

What a great idea!!!

Now my old layout with the adorably cute bears is gone and I'm stuck with...this. *sigh sigh sigh* Saving the html of my old template doesn't seem to work in Blogger Beta because the coding is different. Funny how I read that but didn't really take that in.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 at Tuesday, September 05, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
9/05/2006 1:13 AM
Anonymous  

I don't know if this will work....but try clicking on "template" then "fonts and colors" and find the words "revert to template default". That MIGHT bring back your old template, but I can't guarantee it.....

Even if it doesn't work, your new template is really pretty! I got to you from Noaveragegirl's blog, by the way. I like your blog title a lot!

9/05/2006 1:15 AM
Anonymous  

P. S. for some reason it wouldn't let me comment w/ my Blogger account, it said I need a Beta one or something...oh well!

~Erin
www.misserinmarie.blogspot.com

9/05/2006 1:16 AM

Post a Comment