Basil  

Posted by Tiffany

My dad decided to spend a little Father/Daughter time today and he decided on gardening. At first I was all squeamish (I hate, Hate, HATE dirt, soil and anything dirty), but once I found out what he had in mind, I agreed.

Basically, he had some cuttings of basil (which were so fragrant and aromatic), and we had to poke holes into the soil with something (I think it was a screwdriver hahaha) and then place the cuttings into the holes. That is incredible!!! I can't believe that plants can grow like that.

It took about 10 minutes, and now I just have to wait for it to grow so that I can eat it with my pasta! How cool!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 at Tuesday, September 05, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment