Friday's Feast #2  

Posted by Tiffany in

This is late, but I was busy!

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?
'Good Monsters' by Jars of Clay. I totally recommend the song 'Work' from their new album 'Good Monsters'.

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
None really come to mind, but does Playboy count as a company? If it does, then that would definitely be my choice. If not, then ummm...can't really think of any.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
7 or 8...but only if I get to destroy the ones that I look hideous in.

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
Receipts, pencils, another book, a gummy worm, candy wrappers, my glasses...just about anything really.

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.
I'm pretty fussy about the foods I eat (I don't even eat lamb and try to avoid eating pork) but I can tell you a weird food combo that most people get disgusted with. French fries with ice cream. More specifically, McDonald's french fries with the chocolate sundae. Mmmmmm...

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at Sunday, September 17, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment