Alpha Course  

Posted by Tiffany

Yay! I have good news. My mum came into my room last night to let me know that this time next week, I would've been grounded for 1 month already...so only 1 more month to go! I didn't realise it'd been so fast already...when I last posted, I was still convinced I had 2 more months to go.

The great news is that on Oct 11 (when my 1 month isn't over yet), my mum is allowing me to attend the Alpha course (it's a course on Christianity and the meaning of life)!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at Sunday, September 17, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I read that you were recently added to the Thursday Thirteen blogroll.

Welcome!! I look forward to reading your entry this Thursday!!

9/17/2006 10:08 PM

Post a Comment