23 days  

Posted by Tiffany in

"I called,
You answered
And You came to my rescue
and I wanna be where You are"
Hillsong United - Came To My Rescue

23 days sober. I still stand firm in my belief that when it God who is sustaining you and giving you strength, then staying sober is so easy. But, if you try to do it out of your own strength and willpower, then staying away from alcohol is the hardest thing in world. It is so heartbreaking that you would give up everything you love just for another taste of alcohol. That was where I was a few weeks ago.

I'm glad to say though, that I no longer feel like that, and I know that it's not me, but God. It's the family and parents that He blessed me with, the friends He's brought into my life, and His grace that has carried me through the last 3 weeks. I'm so thankful and eternally grateful.

A big shoutout must go to my Mum who has been ever so patient and loving towards me. Thank you, Mum!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at Sunday, September 17, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

YAY!!!

thats so gooooooood tibbbbu yay!
im so happy for you...

and i love u so much!!! haha your so cute..the tomato thing is awesome. (that is why u look just like it........deep down inside ;)

love you, girl! keep going at it. u are amazing and you are going to do GREAT and WONDERFUL things for Him! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

p.s. we married yet?

9/17/2006 10:43 PM

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!

9/18/2006 3:56 AM

Post a Comment