Jesus and I are off to school!  

Posted by Tiffany in

I start my first day at university tomorrow morning!

After dropping out of university in Australia 2 years ago because my drinking problem, I am finally going back to my studies! During these last 2 years, God has not only healed and restored me, but He has filled me with so much love that I am being sent onto the campus tomorrow overflowing with His love and light. Praise the Lord for how He redeemed my life and for His goodness and grace! Praise the Lord for my parents who have been so gracious to give me this second chance and invest in me again. I am so eternally grateful for the blessings that I have received.

I am so excited about my first day tomorrow. Even though I was a Christian when I was studying in Australia, I was totally oblivious to Jesus. But this time, I get to sit in the classroom...with Jesus! I get to sit in the lectures...with Jesus! I get to eat lunch...with Jesus! I get to talk to Him during the class and ask His opinion on things. I'm so thrilled to be able to do new things with Him! With my precious Jesus, every ordinary thing becomes extraordinary.

Oh my Jesus, You have become so very precious to me.

"I am my lover's and my lover is mine." - Song of Songs 6:3

This entry was posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 at Monday, September 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment