2 day seminar  

Posted by Tiffany in

We're running a 2 day seminar at the church we're staying at, and all of us have to teach on a topic for about an hour and a half. We kicked it off yesterday and I taught on 'Hearing God's Voice'.

About halfway through my teaching, my nerves suddenly just kicked in and I lost it and started giggling and laughing hysterically. I was backed up against the wall (I was debating running out the door) with my hands over my mouth, saying OUT LOUD, 'Oh my gosh, what is happening to me?' Apparently this was round about when Hailey whipped her head back to the team and said, 'Start praying NOW!!!'

I was just about to run out the room when Jared shouted, 'Have some water!' This snapped me out of it, and I was able to carry on fine.

Despite my very human failings, God still touched the people, and when we had ministry time, there were quite a few people who did manage to hear from Him and receive some words and visions. Thank You for grace!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 at Friday, May 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment