They were right  

Posted by Tiffany in ,

The explanation for my behaviour is elusive. All I know is that the battle over alcohol yesterday, I have lost. And what I have lost is not just the battle, but my parents trust and probably one of the best friends I've ever had. And for what? To ring in the new year with a random guy to forget about my ex and convince myself I'm not alone. The thing is, I was never alone...I have so many friends and family who love me, but if I keep going this way, then I really will end up alone.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 01, 2007 at Monday, January 01, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

God will forgive you,. Just keep on trusting in Him, and you truly will never be alone. I'm praying for you.

1/02/2007 1:06 AM

Friendship goes much deeper than your actions. You havn't lost, you have only detoured and have been broken. God loves a broken heart, and will restore your heart. Hope again in the LORD. You know I have never stopped praying for you!

1/02/2007 10:36 PM

Post a Comment