Why does Technorati say 'no blogs link here'?  

Posted by Tiffany in

At first I thought it was because I was using Beta Blogger, but I've realised that other users of Beta Blogger do not have the same problem as me. On the Technorati page it says 'no blogs link here' and that the last time my blog was updated was 39 days ago (which we all know, is not true at all!). I've tried pinging them manually, but nothing's changed.

Does anyone know what to do?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 at Wednesday, October 04, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I don't know what to do because Technorati is confusing me right now, too.

Good luck getting it figured out! Sorry, I'm not much of a help!

10/05/2006 11:08 PM

Post a Comment