Studying in Singapore?  

Posted by Tiffany in


singapore esplanade (1)
Originally uploaded by moritz™.
Boy, do I have some exciting news! I don't think many of you knew, but I applied a month ago to 3 universities in Australia. Anyways, while waiting to find out about my application status, I had a brainwave and to cut a long story short, I'm no longer going to be studying in Australia, but in Singapore!

Isn't that awesome? My family is relocating back to Singapore next year, and my relatives are all already in Singapore, so for the first time in 12 years, I will be living in the same country as my family and relatives! I'm thrilled with this new plan, and my parents are so overjoyed that I'm going to be with them for the next 3 years while I'm studying.

I'm applying to study in Singapore this week...keep your fingers crossed for me!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at Wednesday, September 13, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Wow, that is so cool! I hope you make it!

9/14/2006 2:20 AM

That's great!! Good luck! :)

9/14/2006 11:15 AM
Anonymous  

Good luck!!!

*hugs*

9/19/2006 11:41 PM

Post a Comment