Need prayers  

Posted by Tiffany

Hey guys, I stumbled onto this site today. One of her friends has been in a car accident and she, and her friend's little sister desperately need your prayers. Click here to find out the whole story.

No Average Gir
l, I hope you don't mind that I'm doing a post on this seeing that I don't know you and that this is the first time I've read your blog. I just want to make sure that lots of people are praying for you and Lindsay.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 at Monday, August 28, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I read what No Average Girl had written. That is really sad. I hope she can get in touch with her friend soon. And I hope he'll be okay. I really feel bad for the little sister. They're in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for visiting my site and linking me to your new blog!

8/29/2006 11:33 PM

Post a Comment