Friday Feast #1  

Posted by Tiffany in

This is my first Friday Feast!

Appetizer

Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
A hot pink, just-below the knees ethnic patterned skirt, a black puffy sleeves top, and silver hooped earrings.

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?
Either my mum or dad. Outside of my family, it would be my friend Seb who fed me dumplings and watched Gladiator with me on Monday.

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
Oooh, that would be a tomato, brie cheese and basil baguette from Pret A Manger. It is simply divine. Or if I'm feeling really unhealthy and craving something greasy, it would be chicken nuggets from McDonalds with BBQ sauce.

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
About midnight. I feel sleepy and tired throughout the whole day, but once it goes past midnight, I just perk up and get all wide awake.

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
Okay, have to use my pseudonym here so: Little Idiot Loves Yahweh (hah! It describes me perfectly).

This entry was posted on Friday, September 08, 2006 at Friday, September 08, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

Great feast. Mine is served too.

9/08/2006 5:24 PM

Nice feast. :) Your dessert actually makes a real sentence. :)

9/08/2006 5:41 PM

I bet you look pretty today! I am drooling over that baguette! I'd like one NOW! And your dessert is GREAT! Love it!

9/08/2006 8:07 PM

My feast is served. Happy Friday to you!

9/08/2006 9:35 PM
Anonymous  

I love Micky D's chicken nuggets and fries. Sweet & sour sauce for me!

9/09/2006 3:14 AM
Anonymous  

Great feast. I love your dessert! And your salad isn't too bad either! Happy Friday!

9/09/2006 4:33 AM

Your salad sounds yummy and what a great dessert! Wonderful feast. Thanks!

9/09/2006 10:20 AM

Oh, that salad has my mouth watering!!!

9/09/2006 10:48 AM
Anonymous  

Oh - I so love your dessert :)...Made me smile.
I am a total morning person. Brain shuts off after 10:30pm - than I am just on auto-pilot :).
Your salad: totally me. I love cheese and tomatoes together - the best combination every and a wonderful bread with it - yummy :)

9/09/2006 1:22 PM

Post a Comment